Image Product Design Performance Features Price Image Product Design Performance Features Price • The Mister Coffee BVMC SJX33GT Coffee Maker • 11.1 x 9.1 x 14.4 inches
• Item weight: 4 pounds
• Stainless steel body
• Product color: Silver
• Wide options provide versatility
• Great coffee without the burnt taste
• Built to last
• Water Filtration Ready
• Delay Brew Timer
• Freshness Timer
• Brew Strength Selector
• 2-Hour Auto Shut Off
$34.92 • The Melitta 46893 Coffee Maker • 10 x 11.9 x 16.4 inches
• Item weight: 8.1 pounds
• Plastic body
• Product color: Black
• Makes good coffee
• Easy to use
• Brews quickly
• Strength selector for rich-tasting coffee
• Programmable; includes 2-hour auto shut off
• Automatic Pause and Serve
• Designed with a cone filter for better extraction
$39.99 • The Hamilton Beach 43254R Drip Coffee Maker • 12.2 x 9.8 x 14.8 inches
• Item weight: 6.8 pounds
• Stainless steel body
• Color: Silver
• Can brew one cup at a time
• Reports about problem with auto shut off
• Coffee tastes good
• Different Brew Options to choose from
• Drip-free carafe design
• Programmable clock/timer
$29.99 • The Mister Coffee 4 Cup DRX5 Coffee Maker • 9.6 x 7.1 x 10.7 inches
• Item weight: 2.8 pounds
• Plastic material body
• Product color: Black
• Can prepare one cup
• Great as an apartment appliance
• Well-built and easy to pour
• On/Off indicator light
• Removable filter basket
• Brewing Pause 'n Serve feature
• Dual water window
$14.99 • The Black and Decker DCM18S Brew and Go Personal Coffee Maker • 10.2 x 7 x 6.9 inches
• Item weight: 2.5 pounds
• Stainless Steel body
• Product color: Black/Silver
• Compact and well put together
• Coffee taste is good
• Easy to use
• Brews directly into 15-ounce travel mug
• Designed to fit most vehicle cup holders
• Permanent Filter
• Auto shut-off
• Dishwasher-safe parts
When it comes to coffee makers, you’ll find that there isn’t a shortage of options. The shelves of department stores, home good stores, online stores, and even grocery stores are lined with an array of coffee makers. However, while there are so many coffee makers to choose from that feature so many different options, one feature that many coffee makers have would be the price tags: They’re often steep.
If you’re on a budget and you don’t want to spend more than $50 on a coffee maker, you may think that you’ll have to settle for a hum-drum model that doesn’t nothing more than drip the coffee into a basic carafe; however, that’s really not the case at all. There is quite an impressive selection of coffee makers that boast a variety of features and are less than $50! With so many options available, weeding through them to find the one that meets your needs can be a challenge.
Stop scratching your head and debating about which coffee maker to purchase; here’s a list of several great coffee makers that have a price tag of less than $50.
If you want a coffee maker that is low on price but high on features, then you should check out the Mister Coffee BVMC SJX33GT Coffee Maker. This machine has a ton of great features that rival the features of higher-end coffee makers, some of the most notable of which include:
- A shut-off option, which ranges from 2 to 24 hours.
- A self-cleaning cycle, which makes cleaning the coffee maker so you can always enjoy a great tasting cup of coffee.
- A display window, which allows you to see how much water is in the reservoir.
- A storage space where you can neatly place the power cord when you aren’t using the machine.
- A pause option, which allows you to take out the carafe and pour a cup of coffee before the whole brewing process is complete.
If you want a coffee maker with a sleek and modern design that looks like it costs a pretty penny but doesn’t, check out the Melitta 46893 Coffee Maker. The tall, tapered design of this stainless steel and black machine give it a totally modern look. Add to it the light blue digital display and the push buttons on the front of the machine and you have a totally sleek looking coffee maker. Looks aren’t the only thing that makes this coffee machine a great buy; it also boasts a number of features that make it an outstanding buy. Notable features include:
- A 24-hour programmable option, so you can program a pot of coffee to be made any time of the day.
- A two-hour automatic shut off that will turn off two hours after a pot of coffee has finished brewing.
- A pause and serve feature, which lets you pour a cup of Joe before the brewing process is complete.
Why spend a fortune on a coffee maker when you don’t have to? For less than $40, the Hamilton Beach 43254R Drip Coffee Maker will brew you an excellent cup of coffee. The price tag isn’t the only thing that makes this machine noteworthy; the fact that it also offers brewing options – including regular and bold – so you can customize your pot of coffee really makes this coffee maker stand out. There are several other features that are worth pointing out, too, including:
- A drip-free carafe, which means you won’t have to worry about creating a mess when you pour a cup of coffee.
- It brews a full 10 to 12 cups of coffee in record time.
- There’s a two-hour automatic shut-off, so you don’t have to worry about burning the pot of coffee.
- A window allows you to see how much water is in the reservoir.
- It’s nice and compact, which means it will fit perfectly in even the smallest of kitchens.
Perhaps you are shopping for a coffee pot for a dorm room or an office. If so, you may not want something that brews a full 10 or 12 cups of coffee, and you certainly don’t want to spend a ton of money. If these situations apply to you, then the Mister Coffee 4 Cup DRX5 Coffee Maker may be just what you are looking for. With a price tag of about $25, you will certainly be happy with how much this machine costs. However, though the price tag and the size may be small, that doesn’t mean that this coffee maker comes up short on features. Some of the most notable features about this cute and petite coffee maker include:
- A pause and serve brewing features, which lets you grab the pot out and pour a cup of coffee without disrupting the brewing process.
- There’s a delay option, so you can set the machine to brew a pot of coffee up to 24 hours ahead of time.
- The digital clock on the front of the machine is easy to read.
- Dual windows allow you to see how much water is in the reservoir so you can avoid messy overflows of water.
Are you constantly on the go? Is brewing an entire pot of coffee a waste for you? If so, then the Black and Decker DCM18S Brew and Go Personal Coffee Maker is an excellent choice for you. This little machine costs about $20 and instead of brewing in a pot, this machine brews the coffee directly into a 15-ounce travel mug. All you have to do is set up the machine, put your mug underneath and you’ll have a fresh cup of coffee to take with you wherever you go.